Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Ok, so I'm not Mrs. Pendle yet! But I will be in 11 days the good Lord willing!!! And yes, I am excited, but I'm really scared too! I hate,hate,hate doing anything at all in front of people.So I hope Mr. P gets that this is a huge declaration of my unwavering love for him<G>. Anyway...

I don't want to talk about wedding stuff, let's talk about other stuff. Stuff that keeps my world PINK!

I'm 51,old but not dead. The mom of 2 perfect daughters! Jannie 32, and Erin 31. They really are great. I am Nana to two of the most beautiful,perfect,awesome,funny little men in the world. Tristyn 9 and Theryn 7 months. AND a third wee man on the way! Chongo is what we call him and he should be here on about April 25th! I'm beside myself excited. 2013 is definately gonna be my year!!! I am also crazy in love  with Mr. P or Poppy as we call him here. And I'm a nurse. Currently unemployed. So you can see I have lots to keep me in the pink!

I'm also an artist,crafter,maker,baker,builder or anthing else I can do with my hands. And i expect that we'll be talking about lots of that! Right now I can not stay off of Pinterest or stop worrying over wedding stuff to get much done but in 15 days I will no doubt be crafting away!

Today I'm obsessed with this: and how I can recreate it! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment